translation missing: en.blogs.sidebar.recent_articles
New Tyvek RFID Version
Last October I introduced the world’s first RFID blocking Tyvek wallet. I partnered with a producer of a proprietary RFID blocking Tyvek to design an entire wallet out of it rather than just card sleeves. They were very well received and the print run completely sold out before the end of the year.
Recently, I introduced the RFID Soft Shell which is produced by inserting this same material into the wallet during production. That method worked so well that I’ve decided to carry it over to the Tyvek line:
- Now the world’s thinnest RFID blocking wallet is even thinner.
- The Original size Tyvek RFID wallets now double-fold more easily.
In addition to the previous black models, Gray/Orange MICRO RFID and Gray/Orange Original RFID is available for pre-order and will ship the first week of February.
The wallets block cards which operate at 13.56 MHz and above including:
- ID Cards (Canada, Washington, Michigan, New York, and Vermont)
- Credit cards (PayPass, Blink, sQuid)
- Military cards (CAC Common Access Cards)
- Building access cards* (HID iClass, HID MIFARE, HID FlexSmart, DESFire)
- Transit cards (Boston Charlie, DC Metro)
- Government cards (e.g., TWIC-Transportation Worker Identification Credential)
*Some building access cards are NOT shielded including HID 125 KHz.
I hope you enjoy this new line of RFID Tyvek wallets and I look forward to hearing what you think...