Introducing the all new Soft Shell SlimFold wallet line… completely redesigned thin wallets with a highly technical synthetic material:
- Durable (Crash-tested to 70 mph)
- Environmental (Bluesign certified)
- Ultra-thin (less than .5mm)
- Waterproof (and machine washable)
Over 18 months in the making… head on over to the Kickstarter project page to watch the video and learn more.
What is this Kickstarter thing and how does it work?
- World’s most popular crowd funding site
- Payments processed through Amazon
- Pledge now, payment processed if project is successful (Oct. 12th)
- Reward wallet(s) ship as soon as they’re ready when they’re ready (November)
If you haven’t used it before, Kickstarter is a way for individuals like myself or companies to raise money to produce products or do creative projects. It’s a way of getting micro-funding from individual supporters and, in turn, they receive the outcome of that project once it’s complete. If you back the project, you’ll receive a discount as well as reserve your spot for the first ones that are ready to ship.
Head on over to the Kickstarter project to learn more and review the reward options…