Your thin wallet search may be over. SlimFold™ makes the world’s thinnest, lightest, and strongest minimal wallets right here in San Francisco. Now with RFID blocking as an option. Let me help you pick the model that’s best for you...
- Thinnest, lightest, and strongest wallets available
- Innovative environmental materials with no animal products
- Made in San Francisco
The new SlimFold™ Soft Shell line is made from a material which feels similar to a ski jacket, yet is so abrasion resistant, it’s rated for use in motorcycle wear. It was even subjected to 70mph crash-testing on real pavement during development.
- Stronger than leather
- Bluesign® certified environmentally friendly material
- Waterproof and machine washable
Made from the ultra rip-resistant FedEx mailing envelope material, the resulting SlimFold™ Tyvek line is the world’s thinnest wallet. Technically a sheet plastic, Tyvek is most commonly known for its use as FedEx packaging that’s almost impossible to open without getting scissors. Despite having a fully functional money pocket, ID window, and individual card slots, it’s still the thinnest wallet made, both empty and full.
- Thinnest possible option
- Ultra rip-resistant
- 25% post-consumer recycled content and recyclable (HDPE)